Sends allows you to text their fans that-on-that and construct better matchmaking together

Sends allows you to text their fans that-on-that and construct better matchmaking together

OnlyFans is a subscription-based system where creators are available content such as for example pictures or videos to their admirers. Stuff founders normally receive investment and you may assistance from their fans into the a monthly subscription base, one-big date tips, or pay-per-glance at features.

It is an ideal way for stuff founders in order to diversify their supply of income and build relationships and their fans. Regardless of the reality that it includes some other platform for fans to go after their most favorite posts creators and you may availability exclusive stuff it is not offered elsewhere.

OnlyFans, yet not, is not necessarily the merely platform that gives these services. Here are the most useful OnlyFans options you could utilize in order to connect with your fans. Additionally it is worth bringing up this have a cellular application to have both apple’s ios and you will Android equipment.


Fanhouse are an enthusiastic OnlyFans alternative that is SFW. Boasting has actually such as for instance month-to-month memberships, head info, as the including enabling admirers so you’re able to request individualized articles. While doing so, discover possess such as for example fanwall and you may housechat where fans is actually capable relate to one another.

Besides publish explicit content, you get to express on your own as you want to your website. Fanhouse takes 10% of your earnings while the percentage for all deals to your platform.


New Directs cluster possess a very novel undertake amongst the articles blogger as well as their fans. You’re also able to use their mass messaging function to help you advertise your incidents otherwise merch.

Immediately, Delivers is still within its beta months, therefore you will need to render the current email address to become listed on the wishing number. They supply a free of charge package and you will a paid policy for founders, based your needs.


hiBeam try an app the same as OnlyFans one focuses primarily on content management having founders. It is a devoted messaging software that enables you to definitely work to DMs, comments, or other texts with AI.

New app is still in early accessibility, you could already subscribe hiBeam to get certainly one of the first to ever utilize the application.


Influenswer allows you to receives a commission to resolve their follower’s inquiries. These types of questions might be regarding the life, the information and knowledge you’ve got, otherwise anything the fans would like to know.

Influenswer is now when you look at the finalized beta, however, you’re able to consult to join their system. They bring good 20% slashed from every effective respond to, and remaining 80% are really gone to live squirters on onlyfans in your Stripe or PayPal membership.


Spore is much like OnlyFans because you could affect their fans who is able to give you support as a result of paid off subscriptions. not, Spore provides oversight by allowing that manage that which you right from their Spore webpages.

You could grow your brand name, connect to their people, initiate a beneficial podcast, show posts off their social media programs, would newsletters and you may content, among many more.


Textme is a superb program for connecting to your own extremely dedicated fans. Your own admirers normally text message you after paying a price that you are able to place. You’ll discover your own private matter, have the ability to organize their associations, and text message you to definitely or of many supporters at exactly the same time.


TipSnaps is yet another great OnlyFans choice. You can earn money using paid back individual messaging, month-to-month subscriptions, and you can for every-post percentage choice. There’s also zero barrier to help you generating to their program, thus perhaps the littlest creators can join.

The platform does not work at advertising and only requires ten% as their percentage fee. You could sign-up today and you may hook up your own social media profile.


Vanywhere is yet another app maybe not unlike OnlyFans, on one another apple’s ios and you may Android os gadgets. The working platform makes you affect their fans as a result of DMs, clips phone calls, and you may discussing private blogs.